Raar the baby lion Raar the baby lion

you've brainwashed me i'm sure of it!

that is soooo cute (i'm actually saying this and im gothic??? WTF IS WRONG WITH ME???) i wuv it when he rar's and then the tv says KAPLAM and what he looks like with a beard...HELL I LUV IT ALL, it makes me smile and laugh, for once i'm happy, luv the music!!

DFL: Short Order - Sushi DFL: Short Order - Sushi

U FUCKING ROCK!!!

thats the intro to beat all intro's. Do u draw that freehand or in flash? The action script is really good and all the extra's just go that extra distance. Good work...i think the sound and graphics deserve 21 out of 10 =P

final fantasy.exe final fantasy.exe

*shrugs*

Ok, FF rocks through and through but I think it could do with voices?? It's all a bit slow paced 2, quick animation's a good animation (unless ur a kick ass animator)

- up - - up -

This game shits on god.

I really enjoyed this game, despite the fact I couldn't even get past the first mountain. Damn rocks. Heh, anyway - smooth gameplay (I recognise this engine, Shawn! Heh heh heh) and nice sound. Does get a little repeditive, though. Also - you said SANTA, not some damn mountain climber. Where's the jolly fat man!? WHERE IS HE SHAWN!? ;>_>
10/10
-SaRs

PARAGON-pvp responds:

get to the last level and you'll see him! remember you're saving him not being him! lol

PARAGON-pvp

Ninjitsu Ninjitsu

Very nice indeed.

Very nice track. I loved it. In fact - if I'm not mistaken I am the first to use one of your songs in a submission! ;D This one in fact. Be sure to keep up the good work and I'll keep using your songs ^^. You can view the submission here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/344945

-SaRs

Envy responds:

Yep, I really am honored to have my song used in a flash! you are indeed the first to use one of my songs! Thanks!